1) All prices are F.O.B. point of shipment or delivered to nursery within our defined delivery area. These areas include most of Florida. For air shipments, we will deliver to Miami International Airport at no additional charge.
2) There will be a handling/clearance charge per box added to your invoice for boxed material as well as a charge per tray or bundle for unboxed or bundled material. Any required governmental or agricultural inspections will be at the customer's expense.
3) For certain states and Canada, a phytosanitary certificate will be required.
4) Claims for damages during transportation must be filed by customer with the carrier. All claims must be reported directly to us by the customer within 48 hours of receipt of goods, and written notice given within 10 days of receipt of goods. Otherwise, a claim will not be accepted.
5) For un-established accounts, cash, cashier's check, money order, wire transfer must be received prior to shipping.
6) A service charge of 1.5% will be applied monthly on unpaid balance over terms. Default in payment will result in additional collection fees and/or attorney fees plus court costs.
8) We warrant to the extent of the purchase only that all nursery stock is sold true and as described within recognized trade tolerances. Costa Rica Cane gives no other warranty, expressed or implied, and will in no way be liable for more than the invoice value at the time of purchase.
9) In the event of default, Customer agrees to pay reasonable attorney’s fees and costs of collection, whether or not suit be brought. The Parties agree that all matters shall be governed by and constructed according to the laws of the State of Florida. Customer acknowledges that, whether or not suit be brought, jurisdiction of the person and subject matter, as well as venue, shall be in Miami-Dade County, Florida